Have you ever made way to much steak and wondered what to do with it? Sounds kind of outrageous but I always have left over prime rib during the holidays. This is your answer! SO SO filling and delicious, not to mention its a crockpot dinner! I will admit my husband was not the biggest fan because it felt like more of a stew to him. I really wish he loved a good crockpot stew!
- 2 cups leftover steak, cubed (Click for Tri-Tip Recipe)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney bean, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tablespoon A-1
- 1 teaspoons spicy Montreal seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Cube up leftover steak and place into greased crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, beans, onions and garlic on top of steak.
- In a small saucepan add bouillon, water, A-1, Montreal seasoning, chili powder and cayenne pepper and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce into crockpot and stir until well combined.
- Place lid on crock and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!