Pumpkin Pie Bars
These are so Delicious! I had lots of pumpkin pie mix and I stumbled across a recipe that sounded really good. I always tweak them so here is my version. These were even better 2 days after baking because the crust softened and the flavors combined. I took them to work and everyone loved them.
- 1 package Carrot cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3/4 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 can of pumpkin pie mix (15 oz can)
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix cake mix, 1 egg, and butter until crumbly. Press into greased 9 by 13 cake pan. In another bowl mix together cream cheese, condensed milk, pumpkin pie mix, pudding, vanilla, and 2 eggs until creamy. Pour mixture over crust and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool then store in refrigerator.