Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hamburger Gravy


After having a craving for the Hamburger Gravy in grade school several years ago, I threw this together and it is now one of my favorite dinners.  My husband loves fake potatoes so, I sometimes serve over those!  I also only had a can of french style green beens last time and I just threw them right on top and it was delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb hamburger
  • 1 can cream of mushroom
  • 1/4 packet onion soup mix
  • 1 cup beef consome
  • salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.

Directions: 
  1. Brown beef in skillet. 
  2. Add cream of mushroom soup and beef consome.  
  3. Sprinkle with onion soup mix and bring to a light boil, stirring occasionally.
  4. Reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes and serve over potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment