Monday, December 31, 2012

Leftover Breakfast Burrito

I have already done a very similar post for bacon, egg and cheese burritos. Breakfast in a tortilla is my all time favorite and it always brings me back to my childhood.  I already plan on making these for Logan before school just like my Mom did for my siblings and I.  Every morning I looked forward to breakfast and loved the fact that I got a fantastic meal on the go.

Ingredients:
  • Tortillas
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup ham, cubed
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 cup ham, diced
  • 1 large russet potato, peeled and chopped
  • shredded cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

  • Directions:  In a microwavable bowl microwave potatoes for about two minutes to soften.  Add potatoes to a large skillet with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.  Cook until crisp and tender.  Whisk eggs and milk together and scramble in lightly greased skillet until no longer runny.  Remove eggs from skillet and add ham until heated through.  Warm tortillas in microwave or stove top and add desired amount of ham, eggs, potatoes and cheese.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment