Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Back!


I’M BACK!!!  Hopefully I will stay for a while.  I am sorry for the long pause but I was cooking up the most amazing thing possible!  Mr. Logan Glenn McAllister. 

 I know so cheesy but I have no shame.  I have decided to start meal planning in my house to hopefully save time and money.  I have never really started a week with a set meal plan so hopefully sharing them with you all will help them stick in my daily routine as a MOM. 



Week 1

Monday: Apricot Chicken with Zucchini and Rice


Wednesday: Shredded BBQ Chicken sandwiches and Baked Beans

Thursday:  Hanging out with some friends so I am off the hook

Friday:  Buffalo Chicken Tenders with homemade fries

Saturday: Frozen Pizza!!




I will post pictures and recipes soon for each meal!  Feel free to send me any meal plans of your own!

1 comment: