Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chicken with Roasted Pineapple and Habanero Sauce


As you all know I love fast and easy meals even more so now with the baby.  This meal took me about 15 minutes to make.  Thanks to Costco for this delicious sauce and thanks to me for the green beans.  I love my garden!! 

INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1 cup Roasted Pineapple and Habanero Sauce (Costco)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
DIRECTIONS:  Coat chicken in sauce.  Heat olive oil in skillet then add chicken.  Cook chicken on medium for about 4 minutes each side and enjoy!!  For my green beans I just sauteed them with a little butter and pepper!

2 comments:

  1. how do you make like the picture I did what you put on there and it didnt turn the way you have it

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make like the picture I did what you put on there and it didnt turn the way you have it

    ReplyDelete