Friday, May 3, 2013

Lemon Garlic Cod Fillets

This is my first attempt at Cod and it was delicious.  As you can see from the picture above, I need to perfect my flipping technique a bit.  When I did a quick Internet search for, "Sauteed Cod" the fillets all looked so perfect.  Mine as you can see do not....  however, they tasted fantastic and will be a regular in our house.  I am betting I will have a new and improved photo in no time!!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 Alaskan Cod Fillets
  • 1/2 lemon, juiced
  • 3 cloves garlic, grated
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Directions:  In a small bowl whisk lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper together.  In a medium skillet melt butter over medium heat and add Cod.  Top cod with juice mixture and baste frequently.  Saute for about 3 minutes on each side, or until Cod is cooked through and flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment