Thursday, October 18, 2012

Double Chocolate Banana Muffins

I have been a little obsessed with baking lately however, most of my recipes are semi homemade.  I decided I wanted to prove to myself that I can bake from scratch and I succeeded!!  Like I have said before I usually take one bite of my  baked goods and pack them up for my husband to take to work.  He has been in a new branch for a while now and he went from managing around 7-10 to I think around 30-35 people.  I can no longer just make a dozen of something and I didn't have enough ingredients to make enough for everyone at his new office so let me tell you I have already eaten my fair share.  Maybe I should invest in some mini muffin pans. 

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups self rising flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3/4 cup cocoa
  • 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 mashed banana
  • 1 stick butter, melted
  • 1 package milk chocolate chips
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:  Preheat oven to 400 degrees and add muffin liners to muffin pan.  Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until smooth.  Fold in 3/4 bag of chocolate chips and scoop batter with an ice cream scoop into prepared liners.  Top with additional chips and bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment