Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rolo Stuffed Sugar Cookies

I said in an earlier post that I only ever take one bite of my treats before I pack them up for my husband to take to work.  Well, I take it back I ate lots of these!!!  Luckily I ended up putting to many cookie balls on my cookie sheet so I had some ugly ones to eat for myself.  These are simply DELIGHTFUL.  I saw a picture of these on pinterest and I knew I had to make the ASAP.  I still haven't looked at the recipe online because I knew exactly how I was going to make them. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 package sugar cookie dough
  • 24 rolo candies
  • Cinnamon and sugar mix
Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Unwrap rolo candies and mold sugar cookie around the rolo into a ball.  Coat with cinnamon and sugar mix.  Repeat until finished.  Place on cookie sheet and bake for about 11 minutes or until edges are light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment