Chocolate chips make everything better! I always seem to have extra ripe bananas screaming, "banana bread" in my house lately. I opted for an easy go to recipe and added some chocolate chips, PERFECTION!
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 -3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar ( I did 3/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup honey)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add bananas, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Slowly mix in flour, soda and salt.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into lightly buttered bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool and serve.