Tis the season for blackberries! I love everything blackberry. My blackberry pie filling is so versatile and whenever I am in a pinch and feel like pie but don't want to fuss with crust, I make cobbler. So easy and the streusel topping is amazing!
Ingredients for Filling:
Ingredients for Streusel:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all filling ingredients and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the topping ingredients together with a fork to form a crumbled mixture.
- Pour filling into a 9x9 baking dish or individual short mason jars pictured above.
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over blackberry filling.Bake for 20-30 minutes, until streusel topping is golden brown.
- Cool and serve.