- 2 chicken breasts, uncooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, you can always substitute for plain Greek yogurt!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cholula, to taste
- Avocado, sour cream and green onions for garnish
- Place chicken in a lightly oiled crockpot.
- Cover chicken with all remaining ingredients, except the sour cream and garnish toppings.
- Cook chicken on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add shredded chicken back to crock with sour cream and stir.
- Cook on low for an additional 1/2 hour and serve!
Leftovers: Freeze cooled leftovers in a ziploc bag. Thaw when ready to serve and heat in pan.
Freezer Meal: Add all ingredients except sour cream and garnish toppings in a large freezer ziploc bag. When ready to make thaw and empty bag into crockpot and cook with directions above.