I have seen so many pictures lately of people eating avocado toast and it looks so yummy! I decided to give it a whirl and I loved it. However, I wanted to bulk it up a bit so it would be more of a lunch. I am absolutely in love with this recipe and it is so filling and delicious.
- Whole wheat toast
- 1 tablespoon hummus, regular or flavor of your choice.
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- Tomato slices
- Splash of balsamic vinegar, regular or white
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast your bread.
- Apply Hummus and top with avocado and tomato.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.