- 1 bag navy beans, soaked and boiled until softened
- 1 cup water from boiled beans
- 1/2 package uncooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons A-1
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
Soak beans overnight as directed on package in a large pot.
Bring beans to a boil for about 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain beans and place into a lightly greased crockpot with onions.
In a large mixing bowl whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over beans.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6-8 hours.