After many trips to Red Robin for this amazing sauce, I decided to make a Copy-Cat recipe. I initially made the sauce just for the fries however, it was so delicious I had to dump it on my burger. It reminded me of how I pour the orange sauce over everything at a Teppan Yaki restaurant. These burgers are extremely juicy and the flavor is perfect.
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- dash of cayenne pepper
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 1/4 lb of ground beef, I use 80/20
- 1 tablespoon A-1
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon burger seasoning plus additional to taste, (if you don't have this substitute for seasoning salt with a little onion powder)
- 4 slices yellow American cheese
- your favorite burger toppings (onions, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, pickles, etc..)
Directions for Burgers: Preheat grill. In a large bowl add beef, A-1, Worcestershire and burger seasoning and mix together with hands. Form into 4 individual patties and sprinkle with additional burger seasoning if desired. Cook patties on the preheated grill until they are cooked to your desire, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well adding cheese for last minute or until melted. Lather top and bottom of bun with campfire sauce, add patties and add your favorite topping ingredients!