Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rasberry BBQ Chicken

I was having a really hard time finding an attractive way to take this picture, this was the best I could manage.  I am addicted to pork tenderloin with fruit preserves, so I decided to change it up a bit with chicken.  My husband and I both really enjoyed this and I can not wait to try it this summer on the grill.

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1/4 cup BBQ sauce, your favorite
1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard powder

Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place chicken breasts in a greased casserole dish  In a medium sauce pan heat the remaining ingredients over medium heat for about two minutes.  Pour over chicken and bake for 20-30 minutes, until no longer pink inside.  Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment