Friday, February 22, 2013

Crockpot French Dip II

This is my second recipe for French Dip and it was just as tasty.  My first recipe is just as delicious however, this one was easier to throw together.  Every time I make this I always ask myself, "why don't I make this more often?"  We also added yellow mustard to ours and it was delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 beef chuck roast
  • 1 can beef consomme
  • 1 can french onion soup
  • provolone cheese
  • hoagie rolls

Directions: Add roast to crock pot and top with consomme and soup.  Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 5-7 hours. When finished shred meat and let sit in juice, place two cheese slices on each hoagie roll and broil until melted.  Add juice from crockpot to individual dipping cups, place shredded meat on hoagie rolls and serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment