Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oven Roasted Baby Back Ribs



I was searching through a cookbook the other day and came across this recipe however, the recipe called for cumin, not curry.  I was in a hurry and grabbed the curry on accident and didn't want to bother juicing another orange so I went for it.  Lots of good things are discovered on accident, right?  I have never been a fan of anything with curry in it, but these were scrumptious.  I was asking my husband how I should photograph the ribs, and his response, "Jenga Style."
Ingredients:
  • 2 lbs baby back ribs, cut
  • 1 orange, juiced
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon curry powder

Directions-   Combine juice, soy sauce, curry and brown sugar in large Ziploc bag.  Shake bag to dissolve brown sugar and marinate ribs for about 2 hours.  Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Place ribs in a lightly greased shallow baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.  Remove from oven, flip ribs and continue baking for another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment