Friday, February 1, 2013

Baked Tacos


 
Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?  I am always finding delicious recipes and dinner ideas.  I came across this one and decided to give it a try, since I was making regular tacos anyways this week.  I love tacos, but tacos with melted cheese are to die for.  I did bake the corn tortillas like she did in the link and I was not a huge fan, so next time I will just buy the flat bottom taco shells. 



Ingredients:
  • 1 package flat bottom taco shells
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 can refried beans
  • 1 4oz can diced green chilies
  • 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
  • 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 cup shredded cheese
  • Favorite Toppings
 
Directions:  Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  In a large skillet brown beef with chilies and onions.  Season beef and stir in tomatoes and refried beans.  Spoon mixture into each taco shell and place into a 9x13 baking dish.  Sprinkle tacos with cheese and bake for about 10 minutes.  Add your favorite toppings and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment