Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Left Over Salsa Verde Pork Burritos

 
Since the Seahawks made the playoffs we decided to have The Breakfast Club over for the game.  My husband does breakfast with a group of high school friends every other Friday morning AKA The Breakfast Club.  It was a very last minute thing so of course I went into a little five minute panic trying to figure out what to feed everyone.  You are probably laughing if you know me and read panic, I never panic.  Those five minutes consisted of me quickly checking the pantry and my phone for an idea.  I found a jar of salsa verde and quickly decided to make salsa verde pork tacos, panic over.  P.S. everyone always raves about how tasty these are and they always looked stunned when you tell them how easy they are.
Ingredients: 
  • leftover pork (recipe here)
  • large tortillas
  • black beans
  • white rice, steamed
  • salsa
  • shredded cheese
  • cilantro
Directions:  Add desired amounts of ingredients to a heated tortilla.  I microwave mine for about 20 seconds.  Fold in both sides of the tortilla then roll into a burrito!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment