Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carrot Ginger Dressing

I love going out for Teppanyaki and one of my favorite parts is the amazing salad dressing.  I came across this recipe and figured I would give it a shot.  This is really delicious and tastes very similar.  I am not sure its better then the restaurant because everything tastes better when someone else makes it well, most things.
 
Ingredients:
  • 2small carrots, peeled and chopped
  • 1 small shallot, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped or grated
  • 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
  • 2 teaspoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 3 tablespoon olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons water
Directions:  Combine all ingredients except olive oil with 2 tbsp water in a food processor. With motor running, drizzle in olive oil until smooth. Refrigerate; stir once before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment