- 1 12 pack of Hawaiian Original Rolls ( I only found the hamburger ones and they were perfect)
- 1 1b deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1 1b Swiss Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
Directions: Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter and mix mustard, Worcestershire, onion and poppy seeds until onions are soft. Place the bottom of the buns in a greased 9x13 pan. Spread half of the butter and onion mixture over the top. Add ham and cheese and place the remaining buns over the top and pour remaining butter/onion mixture over the top. Bake covered for 15-20 minutes.
Cookers Note: I was using the oven at 450 degrees for some other goodies and I cooked these for 10 minutes at 450 because I was lazy and did not want to wait it ti cook. They were perfect!