Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings

 
My husband LOVES chicken wings.  He is always telling me stories about a place in Florida called Wings N Weenies that he would go to when he was little.  We finally have a good wing place close by and he always wants to go.  I am not a fan of chicken wings but I thought I would give it a try.  I was surprised when I actually like these guys. 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 package chicken wings
  • 1 cup or less of Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
  • Salt and Pepper
  • cooking spray
 
Directions:  Preheat over to 450 degrees.  Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Toss the wings with the salt and pepper to coat evenly in a medium bowl and then transfer to the baking sheet. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until outer skin is crisp.  Take chicken out of oven and preheat broiler.  Brush on Red Hot Buffalo sauce to your liking and broil for about three minutes and flip wings and add sauce to other side and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment