Sunday, September 30, 2012

Copycat Sonic Grape Limeade


Grape Limeades are my favorite drink to order from Sonic I absolutely love them.  I wish I had the ice machine they have because this recipe would have been PERFECT.  A friend of mine posted a recipe the other day for a strawberry limeade and I knew I had to try to make a grape one.  I kind of wish I never tried this because I had two last night and its 10 AM and its all I want now!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup lemon-lime soda
  • 2 -3 tablespoons grape juice concentrate
  • 1 lime
  • ice
  • 16 oz cup

Directions:  Fill cup 3/4 full of ice and add the juice of 1/2 a lime over the top.  Add 2-3 tablespoons of grape concentrate and add in soda.  Stir and top with a lime wedge!

Cookers Note:  You can add any flavor of concentrate and as much as you like.

1 comment: