- 1 box Jumbo Shells
- 1 Pound Ground Italian Sausage ( I usually get ground Italian chicken)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Zucchini chopped
- 2 cups Italian Blend Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 bottles of your favorite Pasta Sauce
- Olive Oil
Meat Marinara: Brown ground Italian sausage and beef then add to the remaining pasta sauce. Heat together until warm.
Zucchini and Cheese Stuffing: Saute zucchini with olive oil and red pepper flakes over medium heat until tender. Add zucchini and pepper flakes to a mixing bowl. Mix in 2 cups of Italian style cheese and eggs until smooth.