Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Orange Marmalade Pork Tenderloin

For the Fourth of July this year we spent the week in Iowa for a family Reunion and my Aunt Kathy made this dish and it was fantastic.  My husband is not a big fan of pork and he was begging me to make this.  I am not sure exactly how my aunt made it but she did tell me the ingredients so I tried it and it was fantastic. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
  • 1 jar orange marmalade
  • 3 tablespoons worcestershire
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • salt and pepper
  • olive oil
Directions: Mix orange marmalade, worcestershire, balsamic vinegar, and cayenne pepper in a pot and heat over medium heat stirring frequently.  In a gallon Ziploc bag add pork tenderloin.  When sauce is heater should look runny pour half over tenderloin in bag and marinate for 2 hours.  Add tenderloin to baking dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and additional cayenne pepper if desired.  Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes covered and uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes.  Depending on your oven it might take less time so check meat when uncovering it. Re-heat glaze and pour over meat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment