- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Salsa Verde
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- Place chicken thighs in the bottom of a lightly greased crockpot.
- Season chicken with turmeric, pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
- Top with onions, chilies, salsa verde and chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Stir sour cream into broth and add in shredded chicken.
- Let cook for an additional 15 minutes and serve.