YUM! I really could eat these everyday. Quick, easy, delicious and healthy. WIN WIN WIN WIN This is perfect as a snack and also works great as a side dish to many meals.
- 3 medium/large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tomatoes on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil and garlic.
- Brush garlic oil onto each tomato slice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with cheese and broil for about 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.