Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nutella Banana Bread

So until recently I thought I hated Nutella.  I really don't know if I should be mad for all the years I missed out, or for the pounds that will slowly creep up on me.... I'm pretty sure my husband will find me hiding in the laundry fool with a jar of Nutella and a spoon one of these days.  I found this recipe on Chef-In-Training and only changed up the sugar.  BTW, her site is AMAZING!
Ingredient's:
  • 3/4 cup Nutella
  • 3 ripe bananas
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter.
  3. Add in eggs one at a time until well blended.
  4. Add bananas, milk and vanilla and blend until thoroughly combined.
  5. Slowly add in flour, soda and salt until it is all mixed together.
  6. In a small microwaveable bowl, add Nutella and heat for 15-20 seconds.  Add in 1 cup of the banana bread batter and stir until well combined.
  7. Drop alternating spoonful's of each batter into a sprayed loaf pan.  Swirl the batters together with a butter knife.
  8. Bake for 60 minutes.
  9. Let cook in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing from pan.
  10. Cut and serve! 
*it is extra delicious served with more Nutella spread over the top*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment