My family was in town this past weekend and my sister marinated some chicken with this glorious sauce. When I started this blog I was focusing a lot on Semi-Homemade recipes, as time went on I changed things up a bit and was making most recipes from scratch. The truth is I could make this sauce from scratch and save some money but with two kids and two jobs I prefer to pour! You can also double the recipe and prepare another meal and freeze. WIN WIN
- 4-6 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 jar Soy Yay Veri Veri Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional
- 1 cup rice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl or Ziploc bag add teriyaki sauce and sriracha and mix together.
- Add chicken to bag, close and shake
- Steam rice according to package directions.
- Place chicken with sauce into a large baking dish.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and flip.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice and enjoy.