Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Spinach Tomato Avocado Scramble

 
My little guy LOVES eggs so, I decided to add in some spinach one day for some extra nutrients.  He can also eat a whole avocado in one setting so I added that for good measure.  This is one of my new favorite breakfasts and I love that my little guy is getting a great nutritious start to the day! 
 

Ingredients:
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 small handful spinach, lightly diced
  • 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in fours (you can always add more)
  • 1/2 avocado, diced
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1/2 tablespoon butter
  • salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:

In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, spinach and tomatoes.

Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet and add egg mixture.

Let cook for about a minute and begin to scramble with a wooden spoon.

Cook eggs until no longer runny, stirring frequently.

Top eggs with avocados and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment