Monday, May 13, 2013

Soy Mayo with Corn on the Cob

After you curl up your noise and think, "disgusting" you have to try this.  Seriously, it is so good.  Growing up we would always have this on our corn and for our artichoke dip.  This is another family favorite and it always surprised me when I would see people eating corn with butter.  My husband thinks I am crazy whenever I whip this up but I secretly believe he likes it.
 
Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons mayo
  • 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 2-4 ears of corn
 
Directions:  In a small bowl whisk may and soy sauce until light brown/blond in color.  Cook the corn however you prefer.  We are usually in a hurry so I nuke them for 3 minutes or boil for around 5-10 minutes.  Spread desired amount of soy mayo over corn and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment