Thursday, May 2, 2013

PB&J Grilled Cheese

I seriously think I died and went to heaven with this one!  Seriously, this is amazingly delicious.  I kind of feel like a genius, this must be exactly the way the person who invented Jalapeno Cheese Bagels felt.  Like my husband, I know some of you are absolutely repulsed by this.  I will tell you what I tell him, "Don't knock it till you try it!"

Directions:
  • 1 croissant square, sliced
  • Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, Enough to cover one side of croissant
  • Peanut Butter
  • Jelly

Directions:  Lather one side of croissant with PB and the other with Jelly.  Place the cheese on one side and form into a sandwich.  On a lightly greased panini press (I used my George Foreman) cook for about 2 minutes or until bread is lightly brown and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment