Monday, April 8, 2013

Smore's Bark

A while  back I finally realized the reason I do not like Smore's, I hate burnt marshmallows!!  I know, it's crazy, who doesn't like Smore's?  After finding half a bag of mini marshmallows and half a bag of broken graham crackers,  I whipped this up.  This is absolutely wonderful.  Its sweet, fluffy and crunchy!   

Ingredients:
  • 1 12 oz bag chocolate chips
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • 5 graham crackers, broken leaving crumbs for topping
Directions:  Melt chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl on 1/2 heat, 1 minute at a time.  When melted add 3/4 cup marshmallows and graham crackers pieces and stir together.  Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and flatten.  Top with remaining marshmallows and crumbs.  Cool in the refrigerator for at least two hours and break apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment