Monday, April 22, 2013

PBJ&Cheese

 
This is my absolutely favorite "guilty pleasure" snack and the most random thing ever!  When I was pregnant a co-worker of mine would make me one of these bad boys every morning.  Don't worry, I thought this was crazy at fist too.  However, it had me at the first bite.  This cheese is perfectly creamy and crumbly.  I have only made this with extra sharp white cheddar and don't think I would like it with any other cheese well, maybe Cougar Gold Cheese!  If you have never tried this cheese, get in your car, drive straight to the store and thank me later. 

Ingredients:
  • Bread
  • Peanut Butter
  • Jelly
  • Extra Sharp White Cheddar, (Cracker Barrel or Tillamook)

Directions:  Toast bread, lather with PB&J and top with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment