Monday, March 4, 2013

Sloppy Joe's

Who doesn't love Sloppy Joe's?  Growing up I would always get so excited for Sloppy Joe night.  For the last couple years I have always just bought the seasoning mix and they never compared to the ones from my Mom made us.  The other day I suddenly realized her secret ingredient, TOMATO SOUP.  These were delicious and definitely brought  me back to our family dinners.   

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • buns
  • 1 can tomato soup
  • 1/2 small onion, diced
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
  • 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
  • 1 tablespoon ketchup
  • 1 teaspoon ground mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:  Brown beef with onions and garlic.  In a small bowl mix all other ingredients and pour over beef.  Let simmer for at least five minutes over medium heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment