Thursday, March 21, 2013

Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes

These definitely reminded me of the fake potatoes and I loved it.  As I was making dinner the other night I realized I didn't have the gravy I was planning on using.  After a little pantry digging I created this masterpiece!  My little guy was in heaven and literally packed it mouth until his cheeks were puffy.  My husband was dying to smoosh his cheeks!
 
Ingredients:
  • 5 medium/small russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
  • 2 cloves garlic, peeled
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 package ranch dressing mix
 
Directions:  Boil potatoes and garlic until potatoes are soft.  Drain and return to pot.  Add butter, milk, dressing mix and mix with electric mixer until creamy.  ( I usually use a masher however, I needed to thoroughly mix the garlic cloves.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment