Monday, March 21, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


I re-created this pizza after ordering it from a local restaurant.  The restaurant serves it with chicken and blue cheese however, I hate blue cheese and my girlfriend is a vegetarian so we ordered half without blue cheese and the whole thing without chicken.  I like pizza but I never crave it and I had been craving this pizza ever since I tried it.  This recipe is really simple and so good.  HUSBAND APPROVED.
Ingredients:
  • 1 Boboli thin pizza crust
  • Red Hot buffalo sauce
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese
  • 1 package Tyson Grilled&Ready precooked chicken
Directions:  Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees.  Spread desired amount of buffalo sauce to pizza crust.  Top with chicken and cheese.  Bake 12-15 minutes and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment