- 1 box Rigatoni
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or diced
- 1 12 oz frozen bag of green beans
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese for garnish
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste
- Boil Rigatoni according to package directions and return to pot with one tablespoon olive oil and chicken.
- Heat butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan.
- Cook onions and garlic in butter until translucent. Add to pot with noodles.
- In the same skillet melt cream cheese over low heat and whisk in sour cream and chicken broth.
- When sauce is smooth add all seasonings and whisk in Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Pour sauce over noodles and stir.
- Slowly stirl in whisked egg and green beans.
- In a grease 9by13 baking dish add 1/2 of the pasta mixture and top with provolone cheese.
- Add the remaining pasta and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 20 minutes and uncovered for 10 minutes.
Cookers Note: This also makes for a fantastic freezer meal. You can freeze in a large 9by13 or in two 8by8 dishes. Freeze after step 9 and thaw completely before cooking and follow step 10 above.