- 1 lb jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 box linguine, 1/2 box
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, lightly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup water from pasta
Boil linguine according to package directions, saving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
In a large Ziploc bag add lemon pepper, garlic, pepper, paprika and prawns. Shake well coating the prawns evenly.
Zest and juice lemon and whisk together with garlic and pasta water.
In a large skillet melt 1/2 of the butter and cook shrimp until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Adding artichokes for last minute.
Add remaining butter, parsley, lemon juice and toss in pasta. Coat pasta evenly with sauce and serve.