Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Logan's Banana Oatmeal


Have I mentioned how much my little guy loves bananas?  We seriously go through around 3-4 a day.  Banana smoothies, oatmeal, pancakes and toast are some of his favorites.  I love oatmeal and luckily my little man eats EVERYTHING.  I started just adding chopped bananas on top of the oatmeal however, letting them cook with the oats really ups the banana flavor.  Logan and I both love it!
 Ingredients:
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 banana, chopped
  • milk, to taste * we always use vanilla unsweetened almond milk*
Love Him!!
Directions:  In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil.  Add cinnamon, vanilla and bananas and give a quick stir.  Stir in oats, cover and cook on low for around 5 minutes.  Place in bowl and top with milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment