Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apple Pancakes

 
Right before I was going to whip up some pancakes I was browsing Pinterest and came across this recipe.  I had everything ready minus the apples so, why not give it a whirl?  I thought they were fantastic, my husband wasn't a huge fan but my son ate them right up.  Now when my husbands asks for pancakes I can make these for me!!!
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup pancake mix, (just add water kind)
  • water
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1 small apple, peeled and cored
Directions: Prepare pancake mix according to package directions and mix in all other ingredients except apples.  When batter is smooth dip apples using a toothpick and place on a griddle, lightly coated with non stick spray.  Cook until golden brown on each side.  Serve plain or with maple syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment