Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Crockpot Chocolate Candy

I am an avid country music fan.  I am often laughed at by my husband for dancing in the kitchen while he is secretly watching.  Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood are two of my all time favorites and like any fan I am addicted to her show.  This recipe was on over the weekend and it looked so easy and delicious.  So when my husband reminded me that he needed treats for his Christmas party in a couple days I was prepared.   I had to make a few changes because I could not find almond bark at the store.  This is one of the recipes you wish you didn't know how to make because it is so delicious and you can help but eat it up.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb dry roasted peanuts
  • 1 bag milk chocolate chips
  • 1 box bakers semi sweet chocolate squares (8 pieces)
  • 1 10 oz container of vanilla melt able candy dips
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:  In crockpot layer peanuts, chocolate chips, chocolate squares, and melt able candy dips.  Turn on low and heat for about 3 hours without stirring.  After 3 hours stir with wooden spoon until spoon.  By the tablespoon drop into cupcake pan liners and cool completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment