Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Golden Graham Indoor S'mores

I can not even begin to tell you how delicious this is.  For some reason I have never been a fan of S'mores even though I like the individual ingredients.  After making these I realized I am not a fan of toasted marshmallows.  I am going to have to try to microwave the traditional S'more.  I made these a couple days ago and I am still picking at them however, they taste the best the same day.  The Golden Grahams keep getting a little softer each day.

Ingredients:
6 cups Golden Grahams
1 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
1 10 oz bag chocolate chips
1 stick butter

Directions:  Place the bag of chocolate chips in the freezer.  In a large pot melt butter over medium/low heat and add 3/4 bag marshmallows stirring constantly until melted.  Remove from heat and add cereal 2 cups at a time coating completely and cool for about 5 minutes.  Add the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.  pour mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and lightly press flat.  Place in refrigerator to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment